Country Corner Crafts HOME
Bunny Garden Stake
From the Garden Thyme Collection
Country Corner Crafts 2000
Help support our efforts to bring you even more Free patterns!
- Wood of your choice, ½” is recommended.
- Fast acting adhesive - hot glue gun, expoxy, etc.
- Acrylic paints in your choice of country colors.
- Fine black liner pen for details, white liner pen for lettering.
- Country Buttons and Fabric Scraps for bows and accents if desired.
- Antiquing medium of your choice, if desired.
- Raffia (dyed or painted green), or yarn, etc for carrot tops.
- Trace patterns onto wood, cut out, drill any necessary holes, and sand well.
- Paint project in your choice of colors.
- Allow pieces to dry thoroughly.
- Sand along all edges very well, and also lightly along all other surfaces to achieve an aged appearance.
- Using a fine black pen add details. Add lettering to sign.
(Make sure the pens are waterproof and will not smudge!)
- Tie raffia or yarn to Carrot tops through holes.
- Varnish entire project and allow sufficient drying time.
- Use the antiquing medium to enhance the rustic look, and add another coat of varnish to seal.
- Glue pieces together as shown in photo.
- Add country bows and buttons if desired.
- Attach to a stake (door shim, 2" wide strip with pointed end etc)
That’s it! Stick this one in your own country garden!